Thursday, May 14, 2009

Priyanka and I are friends: Shahid

Shahid Kapoor is not an inch worried about the recent Saif-Bebo episode, where they accused him of using their name for publicity, instead he is keeping a low profile so that his work speaks for him.

Ask him about his next release Kaminey and he says, “Yup, Vishal Bharadwaj says my role is going to definitely surprise the audience. It is a hugely challenging role, very different from Jab We Met, and though JWM is the reason why Vishal signed me for Kaminey —both roles are poles apart.’’

When the focus shifts on his alleged girlfriend Priyanka he says, “I’m not left with much of a choice, am I? I’m linked to all my co-stars. With Kismat Konnection it was Vidya Balan, now with Kaminey it is Priyanka.’’

“Priyanka and I are good friends. However, people have been jumping the gun. If we take our relationship further, I may talk about it; but people are in a rush to link us together. I will not lie or hide a relationship but I will not stand on the rooftop and announce it either.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are on the Cyber Way

Cyber Way provide u more powerfull Search

Google Search

Custom Search

Cyber Way Headline Animator