Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sonam Kapoor to walk Cannes red carpet

Sonam Kapoor is maha excited, the reason she would be seen walking the red carpet at Cannes flaunted by bevy of beauties like Penelope Cruz, Eva Longoria and Aishwarya Rai as all of them are the brand ambassadors of L’Oreal.

Sonam says, “Being on the same platform as Aishwarya, for me, is a big deal in itself. I have always adored her but met her only once, during the Delhi 6 premiere.”

She is not worried by the scrutinizing eyes of Fashionista’s back home who never leave a chance to criticize Aishwarya’s clothes, she says,“I’m aware and I’m confident I’ll carry off the Indian outfits I’m taking there by Anamika, Manish and Gaurav with ease. I’ll also be dressed by an international designer for one event.”
“I’ve never been to Paris or any other part of France, except through books. I used to transport myself to these lovely destinations through my reading. It’s a dream come true for me.”

Sonam will be accompanied by her dad Anil Kapoor, to the Cannes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are on the Cyber Way

Cyber Way provide u more powerfull Search

Google Search

Custom Search

Cyber Way Headline Animator